Feb 6, 2008

somehwere i have never travelled,gladly beyond

Never-before seen shots of Bendy's home in Seattle!


Our living room and doors to our kitchen



Desk/coffee table/dinner table with tripod/mini lamp in background.



Bass and sofa with stuffed animal foods and squishy panda pillow from my brother.



This is how you entertain yourself when you don't have internet access.



Toys on display on top of the Zenith Space Command. It's not HD, but it does have fake wood paneling.



Banana, our housecat. He's looking a little thin lately.



A Pantone kitchen says: designers are cookin' here



Bedside & $10 Goodwill dresser, eventually to be painted with green trim. Items to connect me to the people I love: Super bunny from Nicole, Mariners hat from Ben, BSG bag from Dorina, kitty slippers made by Cyndi



Photes of friends, bowl and Pisa statue from Jana.



Little islands of clutter here and there... Still a work in progress

2 comments:

Jean said...

cute! can't wait to visit!

Anonymous said...

Wow... my BSG bag is seeing a whole lot of action... remember that next time you have sex... yeah, I said it... think of me :-D