Jan 3, 2008

Photo blogging because I'm lazy

I think in the beginning here it's gonna be a lot of photos of stuff and crap. I've spent basically the whole day designing the header for our blog, I'm feeling tired and my wacom pen feels like lead. So here are whatever photos I have lying around on my desktop:

An old picture from 4th of July in Venice. Before we discovered the magic of the "heeeey" photo.


The view of Lower Queen Anne from our living room window.


A tail of two cities: Long distance animal cracker love.


Some of my most favorite LA people on a random night out


A portrait of Ben and Beth; Hey, I didn't know we were supposed to be trying to look cool.


The second place winner for the annual family Christmas card. My brothers are so adorable!

1 comment:

Jana said...

awww beth you're a miniature person next to your brothers!