Mar 4, 2008

Snip Snap

Move to a new city, cut your hair in a new fashion. It's a test. If I look different and I'm located in a different place, can I still hold true to the things that I think make up the central core of who I am? Probably. Afterall, I still hate it when someone asks me if I put "product" in my hair, I still have a combined pathological curiosity/fear of changing my hair color, and I still can't wield a hairdryer for crap.

But next time I intend to get super super short bangs.




5 comments:

Jana said...

so sassy! you look like a hair model...

Jean said...

so cute!! you got the super japanese cut you always wanted! :)

the_trapeze_swinger said...

cuuuuute and sexy~! :)

jill said...

you are so cool and indie!

Anonymous said...

She's my way hot girlfriend and you all better keep your grubby mitts offa her.

Sincerely,
Anonymous